Crossroads Equipment Lease and Finance Announces Four Newly Accredited CLFPs
Los Angeles, CA (March 3, 2022) – Crossroads Equipment Lease and Finance is excited to share that four of its staff members recently passed the CLFP exam, given by the Certified Lease & Finance Professional (CLFP) Foundation.
Along with peers from other major financial institutions, Chief Risk Officer Michael Cohen, Credit Manager Jack Elenbaas, Regional Sales Manager Nicholas Bromberek, and Business Development Manager Josh Utke passed the rigorous 8-hour online exam earning the designation of Certified Lease & Finance Professional, the singular standard for professionalism in the commercial equipment leasing and finance industry. This designation distinguishes them within the industry as people with exceptional reputations, experience and mastery of the CLFP Body of Knowledge.
The comprehensive four part examination covers History and Purpose of Leasing, Leasing Law, Financial and Tax Accounting, Pricing, Credit and Documentation, Sales and Marketing, Funding, Operations and Customer Service, Collections, and Asset and Portfolio Management.
"I chose to pursue my CLFP designation to enhance my career and distinguish myself as a leader in the industry," said Jack Elenbaas. "The designation shows others that you’re well-versed in all areas of equipment leasing and financing as opposed to just your area of expertise. It was definitely a challenge, but it really helped to reenforce my knowledge of the equipment leasing industry at a macro level."
About Crossroads Equipment Lease and Finance
Crossroads Equipment Lease and Finance, LLC is a leading transportation equipment leasing company headquartered in Southern California. Over the years, we've grown into a national lender with an array of financial products designed to help businesses succeed. We strive to build long term business relationships by offering prompt, flexible, and tailor-made financing that preserves capital. Our industry expertise affords our customers a competitive advantage in the market.
For news and updates, be sure to follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.
CLFP Foundation Adds 16 New CLFPs
The Certified Lease & Finance Professional Foundation reported that 16 individuals recently passed the eight-hour online CLFP exam, including:
- José Albertorio Matos, CLFP – Relationship Manager, Commercial Equipment Finance
- Cheryl Baker, CLFP – Director of Commercial Finance Operations, Crestmark, a division of MetaBank
- Janine Benson, CLFP – Vice President, Key Equipment Finance
- Nicholas Bromberek, CLFP – Regional Sales Manager, Crossroads Equipment Lease & Finance
- Michael Cohen, CLFP – Chief Risk Officer, Crossroads Equipment Lease & Finance
- Kristin Coster, CLFP – Vice President of Operations, North Mill Equipment Finance
- Taylor Dannar, CLFP – Senior Funding Manager, Alliance Funding Group
- Jack Elenbaas, CLFP – Credit Manager, Crossroads Equipment Lease & Finance
- Tanner Evans, CLFP – Federal Sales Associate, Key Equipment Finance
- Mark Hoffman, CLFP – Vice President, Key Equipment Finance
- Jennifer Martin, CLFP – Senior Vice President of Sales Enablement and Enterprise Support, Key Equipment Finance
- Richard McAuliffe, CLFP – Financial Services Executive, Executive Board Member and Past Chair, Canadian Finance & Leasing Association
- Naya Montoya, CLFP – Vice President, Key Equipment Finance
- Timothy Stickney, CLFP – Vice President of Sales – Bank Channel, Key Equipment Finance
- Joshua Utke, CLFP – Business Development Manager, Crossroads Equipment Lease & Finance
- Denise Zeise, CLFP – Contract Manager, Key Equipment Finance
“Building a strong North American equipment leasing and finance industry is a crucial goal in these ever-changing times,” McAuliffe said. “Becoming a CLFP is something I knew I needed to do to help achieve this goal. The CLFP designation assists individuals and our industry to achieve exceptional standards of professional conduct, technical expertise and exemplary ethics. It is truly a privilege and pleasure to be a Certified Lease & Finance Professional.”
The CLFP designation identifies an individual as a knowledgeable professional to employers, clients, customers and peers in the commercial equipment finance industry. For more information, visit http://www.CLFPFoundation.org.