Vocational Finance Solutions
At Crossroads, we offer finance and lease options that encompass the entire truck – not just the chassis. From tow trucks and dump trucks to heavy-haul tractors, our vocational vehicle financing is truly comprehensive. We understand that vocational truck operators use their vehicles as a business tool. We have experienced teams dedicated to helping structure a deal to help you stay in business with the lowest operating costs possible.
- May own a seasonal business and require flexible financing
- May operate specialized or off-highway vehicles
- May provide services, such as delivery or carpet cleaning
- Require equipment (plow, crane, etc.) in addition to the truck
- New or used equipment
- Add to your fleet or upgrade existing vehicles
- Finance any type of commercial vehicle used for your business
- TRAC lease, loans and other financing options available
- Commercial line of credit
- Quick decisions and easy financing
- Flexible terms & repayment options
- Get up to $250,000 with a single Express Credit Application*
- 100% financing on your commercial vehicle, including soft costs
- Friendly, helpful customer service
*Larger loans may require borrower to provide additional documents, such as financial records, etc.
Maximize Purchasing Power
Save time and hassle by getting pre-qualified before you shop. Know what you can afford and find the best equipment to fit your needs.
We finance new and used commercial trucks and trailers. Get pre-qualified and buy out-of-state or local, from a dealer or private party.
Skip the bank and work directly with a seasoned transportation lender. We'll help you explore all your options and make the best decision.
State Programs Available
We can help determine if you're eligible for grants and other state programs, and provide valuable insights on regulation compliance.